As many people noted today, most of the initial reactions to the new search engine from Microsoft, Bing, are quite good. In the past weeks we all read so many negative things about it, that I think we can all admit that we expected a complete failure. But surprisingly, Bing is actually very good.
The big question now is whether this is enough to compete with Google?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Adobe Advertising Amazon Android api APIs Apple Behavioral targeting Books culture Developers Facebook foursquare Google gowalla Internet investments iOS iPad iPhone itunes Kindle life location Marketing Media Microsoft Mobile Music NBA NetFlix Nexus One Open Graph places privacy Publishing real time search Search Spotify startup startups twitter VC Web zune
- Kevin on Building Your Dreams In Chile
- shahar on Championship Lessons – What The Mavericks Heat Series Can Teach Us About Business
- Karen Sequeira on Championship Lessons – What The Mavericks Heat Series Can Teach Us About Business
- warloard on The Power of WOW
- Jorge Rodriguez on Conclusions From The SXSW Experiment